Saturday, August 25, 2012

New chapter in my life

So I haven't devoted a lot of time to my blog as of yet.
But I'm hoping to change all that. 
I am about to start a new chapter in my life. And with this new chapter I plan on focusing more on what truly makes me happy.
I love being creative.
I love to write, I plan on my blog being my writing outlet
Also with this new chapter of my life, I am moving.  So even my lingerie studio is moving.
I am excited. But I have a lot of work to do to get my lingerie studio moved in, set up and organized. I have orders still on the go too.
So stress ... definitely feeling it
Haven't even begun to pack my studio bacause I have orders on the go! Move in a week.
AGH!
I have my work cut out for me.
I think I'm up to the challenge
I'm an Aries,  so I definitely like a good challenge
So hopefully I can keep up to my high expectations,  and get writing everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment