Monday, May 27, 2013

Passion and Fun Times

I have been writing daily about the different sensual products that are available, because unless you step inside a sex toy shop often you may not know that there is an amazing array of products out there to Bring more Passion and Fun times into the bedroom. So today I wanted to have a very romantic sensual evening and test out a few products. I started the evening off getting Ready for Romance by using a very special shaving duo For skin like velvet. Duo includes Soft & Silky Shaving Creme (available in four fragrances) and Soft & Silky After Shave Protection Mist. After I was freshly shaved and showered I made sure I applied my daily dab of pure satisfaction.This is definitely a product you want to use daily. Seriously! It gets better and batter every day! :) I slipped into some sexy Lingerie From Voluptuously Hip My Boyfriend loves the sexy one of a kind custom Lingerie that I make but he likes it even better when I make it for me to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment