Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sexy Lingerie and Sex Toys :) Oh Yeah!

So I have talked about some passionate items the last 2 days Pure Satisfaction and Nibblers, both are amazing products and they add some extra spice and fun to the bedroom But today I felt like it was time to talk about something a little more fun than just lotions and potions ...Today lets talk about the fun of sex toys! woo hoo!! As society has progressed, so has our attitude about masturbation. It is no longer the dirty little secret. Clinical studies show that masturbation is good for you physically, emotionally and, of course, sexually. It feels good and makes us happy. Toys are becoming much more common and for a good reason. Most women find it easier and quicker to reach orgasm when a vibrator or dildo is involved. And if you enjoy masturbating in the shower or while soaking in the tub, there is a wide variety of water resistant toys out there. Use a lube. Plain and simple. A good lube makes it better. A lubricant is especially important if you're tired or you've had a stressful day. Fatigue, age, stress are all factors that can have an adverse effect on natural lubrication. Bet you didn't know that according to researchers it is possible for some women to orgasm as many as 100 times per hour. That is crazy! But I do want more orgasms So Everyday I apply my pure satisfaction, and it increases my sensitivity, everyday it gets better and better. But I must test drive some of these toys for you so I can let you know what these wonderful toys can do. :) Gee My job is rough LOL So I thought I would take this delightful toy out and give it a go. Ladies Please Let Me Introduce you to the Plush Bendy This wonderful vibrator Flexes and moves with you.I'm not kidding. This things bends, in all directions. LOL. It is absolutely great for targeting your G spot. It is soft and AMAZING! It has Ten sensational functions of vibration, pulsation and escalation with an amazing lifelike feel and bendable shaft. Water resistant. You seriously could not go wrong with this sex toy. It is perfect. Most definitely a good staple to have in your sex toy drawer. You can fun for hours with this toy. Alone or with a partner. It is water resistant, so if you like a little shower play, you can. Me, personally I love the shower, its so warm and wet. But you still need lube even in the shower. It is truly amazing what adding a good lube to your sexy fun times can do to increase your pleasure. I would recommend this toy, its got a lot of great vibrating functions, bendable and water resistant! Worth every penny! You can view all the sensual products available online at http://www.passionbyruth.yourpassionconsultant.com/ I am a busy girl, selling sensual products and sex toys, and creating Lingerie for my Lingerie Store Voluptuously Hip. And Lately I have been very busy creating Some Sexy Lingerie So this is what I have recently been working on Its cute most definitely, I only use high quality lace :) More new Sexy Lingerie will be coming very soon Check out my Lingerie Shop Voluptuously Hip at www.voluptuouslyhip.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment