Monday, May 27, 2013

Passion less today :(

So today I had an off day. Wasn't really able to create or be creative at all. And didn't have the ambition to play with any new toys or products. Do you ever have those days? The weather was great and it should have been the perfect day, but it really wasn't. Kinda sad really. And I have so much to do. I should say I have sew much to do. LOL I have 2 bras in a size H38 to make and sew, and then a night gown to finish and ship off to Texas. But things just got in the way and brought me down. I try to always have a happy positive outlook, I hate being down. Tomorrow is another day. So hopefully a better day. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow now, and hopefully I feel up to it. Nothing worse than trying to create something and you are just not feeling the groove. Well tomorrow I will take pics of the start to finish of bra making Just for something a little different :) Happy Days

No comments:

Post a Comment