Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Passion and Lingerie

My new lingerie studio is bright and spacious. I finally have taken the time to set it up the way I want. Showcasing my in stock items that are ready to ship. Both machines set up on the same table so I can fluently go from one machine to the other. I now have a separate area for my storage room, which is where I have my cutting table, my closet with all business paperwork, and nearly a dozen clear plastic bins with all my fabric inside. I love the clear plastic bins for stashing my fabric. So I can easily see what fabric I have to work with. It also keeps it nice and safe til I'm ready to use it.
Instead of sewing lately, I have been busy organizing my studio, and working on advertising for my Voluptuously Hip shop.
I am going to be featured along with other etsians in my local news paper. I am also preparing a giveaway for a wedding blog
;)
Ill b back sewing some new beautiful lingerie
So stay tuned
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment