Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Passion and Lingerie

So these are pics of me modelling my Handmade Bra and Panties Set from my online shop Voluptuously Hip You can check out all my Handmade Bras, Panties and Lingerie online at www.voluptuouslyhip.etsy.com I am camera shy, but I am actually happy with these photos and really don't mind sharing them with everyone. This bra is a lovely fit, which is not an easy task for any bra. I am a fuller bust kind of girl, My breasts are a lovely G34 so I am definitely grateful for a comfortable great fitting bra. A full bust bra is not an easy thing to find. As you can see the bra sits nicely on my ribs, and my under boob is covered and held properly, some bras I have tried I find the under boob to be too small for me. It ends up making me boobs have a funny shape, and a pushed up look. This had a perfect fit there and I didn't feel squished. It also cupped my breast at the underarm avoiding that overflowing side boob look. The space in between the breasts was perfect for me as well. The straps were also customized to fit me like a glove. That has always been a problem for me, the straps are always too long. Even when I make bras for myself, I generally end up shortening them after trying it on! :) I have a very short strap length. This bra is comfortable a great fit and very supportive. Great for everyday wear. Being a large busted woman, I know how important it is to have proper support and a good fit. It also has a lovely ruffle trim and I love the light pink satin and black lace color combination, so feminine. I LOVE love love the skirted panties. :) They are so sexy, and look great on voluptuous women like myself.
The pink satin has a nice stretch to it, shaped to go right around my wonderful curves, it has a g-string panty underneath. The skirt has three rows of black ruffles, making it ohh so feminine and pretty, perfect for romance. The panties are not really meant for every day wear. It is really designed for romantic evenings, lounging or sleepwear. With that being said, I love them, they just hug my hips right. making my curves look spectacular. The g-string part, well I'm not huge fan of g-strings, and might make the next skirted panty with a thong panty instead. I do like thongs :) I look forward to the next chance I get to model something, maybe next will be the bikini, I was working on. You can check out all my Handmade Bras, Panties and Lingerie online at www.voluptuouslyhip.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment