Thursday, July 25, 2013

Passion and Lingerie

So today I sewed up two sexy lingerie sets. They turned out great and I wanted to share them with everyone.
They are both stunning, sexy and romantic. Perfect for all romantic occasions. They are both made with a soft lace and flowing ruffles, the ruffles have an amazing cascading color of blues:) The one is trimmed with a lovely light blue, the other one has a sexy deep blue trim and ties in the front
They both have a fantastic feminine touch, with similar looks, but , still are both one of a kind :) Perfect for a special bride on her honeymoon, or any woman who enjoys having special one of a kind handmade lingerie.
These Sexy Lingerie Sets are both Size small and ready to ship They are both available online at my Voluptuously Hip Shop www.voluptuouslyhip.etsy.com Although it is still summer I am already thinking of Christmas, and will be launching some Christmas Lingerie in the near future, maybe I will even make something that I can model:)

No comments:

Post a Comment